We have an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Web Developer on our client's digital experience team. This role will be crucial to West Bend’s digital transformation and will focus on the design and development of end-user facing digital solutions for agents and policy holders.
The Front End Web Developer will focus on design and dveloping customer facing digital solutions. You will work closely with a team of developers (front-end, back-end, app) as well as BA's, Product Owners, and the UX/UI team.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Debugging skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- UI design, IA design, SQL design experience a PLUS
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB