Our client is seeking a full stack developer to join them Onsite in Salt Lake City for a full time perm engagement.
The Full-Stack Developer develops and maintains innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to the business and provides operational support as required.
- Develop, design, code, debug, and document web and mobile web interface applications in a variety of front-end software languages and back-end software languages.
- Provide input and guidance on development and architecture decisions; collaborate with other engineers
- Analyze system specifications and create project estimates
- Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with other developers with code reviews, group sprint planning, and pair programming
- Work with your team to evaluate, scope, and estimate key future state capabilities, translate user stories into performant, multi-browser compliant, responsive, web experiences
- Ability to create service responses in multiple formats including JSON, XML, GRAPHQL and Protobuffers
- Experience with ECommerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a Full-Stack role capable to code complex full-stack designs in a modular, well-architected manner; experience with responsive/adaptive design, and efficient middleware communication
- Experienced with frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS and SASS
- Expert with server side languages like Node, Ruby and PHP
- Experienced and familiar with database technology like MySQL and MongoDB
- Experienced in developing front end website architecture, web page interactions and cross-platform optimization/responsiveness
- Experienced in developing back end website applications and features
- Experienced understanding of agile methodologies
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB