We have a full-time PERM opportunity available for a Full-stack Engineer to join our client for a hybrid position available in the general Washington DC area.
The Full Stack Engineer position is part of a dynamic team focused on delivering robust state-of-the-art technical solutions for our customers. These solutions include platforms that enable our customers to interact with the studio and transition technology from our research and development team into our product lines. Our research and development include machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, 3D character and scene generation, auto-rendering, and processing of content at scale. Successful candidates will have strong development, collaboration, and communication skills coupled with a self-starting attitude and willingness to dive deep into problems and designs.
What you’ll do:
- Design new components and systems using extensible frameworks
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using modern software development practices
- Collaborate with product management and translate user stories and visual mockups into a workable solution
- Provide recommendations for continuous product improvements
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Full-stack experience with an emphasis on web UI
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development (TDD)
- Cross-platform application development using tools like Electron or NW.js
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with AWS - specifically Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, SNS/SQS, API gateway, and CloudFormation
- Basic understanding of Python 3
- Experience with containerization systems such as Docker or virtualization platforms such as VMWare
- Experience with Kubernetes, Ceph, Elasticsearch, Keycloak, PostgreSQL, and Kubeless
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB