A Global Health Company is seeking a Full stack Security Engineer to join them for a Contract-to-Perm hire opportunity.
The full stack security engineer is someone who is passionate about designing and building secure platforms and applications. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working with both front-end and back-end environments, as well as building, automating and securing the cloud infrastructure and platforms that supports the services.
- Automate security validation testing against cloud platforms
- Work with Global Security office to translate traditional data center type security controls and guidelines to cloud centric controls.
- Develop solutions to strengthen the security in and around applications.
- Experience working with Security Compliance Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE16, SOC2)
- Experience implementing/utilizing Federal, Industry and Open Source Security Guidance and Secure Coding Practices (OWASP, Critical Security Controls, Cloud Security Alliance, CERT, SANS, SafeCode, CWE Top 25, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodology and phase-based delivery methods.
- Hands on experience with both compiled and interpreted languages such as Ruby, Elixir, Java, Swift, React, and Node.js
- Knowledge of/experience with infrastructure, application and security automation.
- Knowledge of how to deploy an application.
- Front and backend software development.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment strategies.
- Cloud infrastructure and services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Docker and micro-services architecture.
- Applying application and service security patterns and practices.
- Utilizing Security testing tools (scanners, static and dynamic code analysis)
- Familiarity with Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems and application platforms.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB