Our client in the Morrisville, NC general area is seeking a Full stack Web Developer to join them for a long term contract engagement with the likelihood to go perm.
Looking for a strong web developer to join a highly motivated development team focused on delivering results.
At least 5+ years of web development experience.
This Developer should be experienced with:
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Infragistics Ignite UI
- Web API
- Experience creating/altering Transact-SQL stored procedures, views, and triggers
Main Duties Include:
- Migrating WebForms to ASP.NET MVC, create new web applications/services from scratch and update existing functionality based on business needs
- Extensive knowledge and experience with end-to-end development, testing and deployment of web solutions
- Create maintainable, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Conform with coding standards and best practices
- Familiarity with desktop and stand-alone applications built using WinForms and WPF
- Experience developing web solutions on Microsoft Azure platform
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB