Our client, a game studio constantly shaking up the industry is looking a Game Producer, Environment
This Game Producer, Environment will be responsible for:
- Communicating, organizing, and driving accountability through the art pipeline
- Daily tasking and scheduling
- Having the foresight for any roadblocks that may arise
- Motivating and supporting the team
The Ideal Game Producer, Environment will have:
- 3+ years of experience and shipt a game to completion
- Calm demeanor and strong communication skills
- Open world or action RPG background
- Art and level design experience
- Jira or Confluence experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB