Our client, a game studio with multiple locations around the world is looking for a Senior Game Producer
This Senior Game Producer will be responsible for:
- Managing and tracking the reliability engineers tasks
- Managing QA, PTR, and LiveOps
- Creating the roadmaps for liveops
- Providing frequent updates to Directors
The ideal Senior Game Producer will have:
- 5+ years of experience
- P/C and Console experience
- Reliability and Game Experience
- Online and Network engineering experience
This is hybrid WFH model. Game dev backgrounds with the desire to be in production operations is highly sought after.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB