Onward Play is seeking an experienced engineer to implement the latest gaming AI solutions contributing to the best-in-class gaming experiences.
The focus of the role will be on developing novel gaming AI solutions, and adapting traditional AI techniques leveraging dedicated AI hardware. The position is cross-functional working closely with multiple hardware, software, and product teams on a variety of different Snapdragon-powered devices. This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge hardware and contribute to the future of high-performance, always-connected mobile, and PC gaming.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about next-generation gaming technologies and delivering exceptional gaming experiences. Our clients highly creative teams are full of veteran game developers, artists, game engine experts and graphics enthusiast who work on our latest GPU and gaming hardware innovations around mobile, PC, and XR.
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Comfortable working in large unfamiliar C/C++ codebases
- Experience developing source-level game AI features/optimizations
- Solid game AI and related mathematics background
- Foundational knowledge of machine learning models and training
- Familiar with modern PC/console game engine architectures
- Experience with machine learning accelerators or GPU development, optimizing algorithms for hardware acceleration cores using CUDA, OpenCL, DSPs, and/or ML-specific cores.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
- Continuous communication includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in-person and remotely.
- Bachelors - Computer Science, Bachelors - Engineering, Bachelors - Game Development, Bachelors - Mathematics
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB