Back to Job Search Results
Gameplay Animator (VR)
Freelance | Job ID #71464 | $55 - $69 hourly | Posted 2 weeks ago
Onwards top technology/VR Training client is looking for a VR Sr. Gameplay Animator for a contract position (W2, remote with benefits, 6-12 months, 40 hrs per week PST time zone)
- Creating high-quality 3D content utilizing both hand key animation and motion capture data, following established animation styles.
- Strong with motion and timing
- Must be great at developing animations that support gameplay and visuals for characters in training simulation in VR
- Must know how to implement and iterate on animation assets
- Must be able to work together with the team to create a user-centric experience
- 5+ years’ professional experience as an animator games or VR
- 1+ year in a senior level position
- Strong with animation principles, timing, weight staging and character anatomy
- Photo realistic style, real-time game experience
- Proficient with Maya, 3Ds Max, Unity, animation tool proficiency
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Motion graphics
- Shipped VR or game title experience
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $55 - $69 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search