Gameplay Designer (FPS VR Training Simulation)
Freelance | Job ID #72453 | $60 - $65 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onwards top technology/VR Training client wants a 6 month contract for a Gameplay Designer/ Game Designer. Remote 9-6 PST, 40 hours per week, W2 with benefits. Strong portfolio wanted.
- Experience in a Gameplay or Game Design role working on video games First Person Shooter,
- Strong with motion, timing, animation, design, game design, gameplay behaviors (think like Call of duty)
- Must be able to work together with the team to create a user-centric experience
- Strong eye for troubleshooting
- 5+ years’ professional experience as a Game Designer / Gameplay Designer PC/Console FPS or Combat/action games or VR
- 1+ year in a senior level position
- Strong with game design, behaviors, animation principles, timing
- Photo realistic game style, real-time game experience
- 5+ years of Unity experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- portfolio with fps, photo real game examples
- Shipped VR or game title experience, been full lifecycle in game design
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $60 - $65 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search