We are well established gaming company that is looking for a Technical Artist to author new 3d assets and prototype imaginative scenes for AR/VR experiences. If you are looking to work on an exciting new product, and work with a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create immersive worlds for it's players, then we might be the right place for you!
If you are a Technical Artist looking for an new exciting project, then please read on!
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 years’ of professional experience working on shipped titles in the game industry
- Proficiency with standard content-creation tools including Maya, 3ds Max or Cinema 4D; Zbrush/Mudbox; Substance Painter; and Photoshop
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games
- Proficient in 3D graphics math and linear algebra
- Previous experience using Unity, Unreal, and/or similar game engines.
- Experience or knowledge of MMO/RPG/TCG games
- Familiarity with real-time mobile graphics methods and constraints
- A link to an online portfolio or demo reel showcasing relevant work is required
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working on a AAA game
- Prior exposure to AR/VR Technologies
If this sounds like an interesting position for you, please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB