Our client, a namesake in the gaming industry is searching for a Gameplay Engineer.
This Gameplay Engineer will be responsible for:
- Analyze, design, and implement Gameplay systems
- Creating minimal delays and high response systems
- Maintain and extend documentation for GamePlay features
- Work closely with design team to create guidance and new features
The ideal Gameplay Engineer will have:
- C/C++ and Unity experience
- 3+ Shipt games
- Python and strong debugging & mathematical skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB