Back to Job Search Results
GCP IAM Architect
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Freelance | Job ID #71338 | $80 - $100 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a GCP IAM Architect for a leader in healthcare.
You’ll join the Cloud Security team to design, develop, automate, and test Identity and Access Management procedures used to provision role based accessin GCP.
This is a long term contract opportunity.
As a GCP IAM Architect, you’ll:
- Work within the Enterprise Information Security Team, in partnership with CVS Health infrastructure technology and application development teams in a hands-on environment providing cloud access required to perform job functions.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Knowledge of cloud Google security fundamentals, current trends, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of GCP CLI, terraform and Python coding
- Experience in Google IAM federation, roles, policies, managing RBAC
- Experience with Service Account Impersonation & Workload Identity Federation for GCP
- Experience managing GCP Service accounts, access tokens and related security controls
- Ability to troubleshoot IAM issues, access levels across a GCP organization
- Experience in automating GCP IAM for Groups and service accounts using terraform/Python
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $80 - $100 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search