Our client, one of the Bay Area's pre-eminent creative production studios, is looking for a General Manager, Creative Production Studio.
Their expert team is a proven strategic partner to some of the world’s largest brands, to whom they provide industry-leading Marketing Communications Production Design, Project Management, CG/3D/VFX, and Post Production services. They engage and collaborate locally, while also providing global scale by leveraging their network of more than 60 studios worldwide.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic leader with a proven track record of executing global strategic creative operational workflows & processes with a mix of 80% marketing communication collateral (print, signage, OOH, sales sheets, technical brochures) and 20% 3D/VFX for digital (static or motion graphics in retail signage or online display ad units).
- Client Engagement through Marketing Communications Production as well as multiple client onsite teams - the General Manager, Creative Production Studio will foster a positive and creative culture with a measured sense of accountability while recruiting both rising and proven stars that share those same values
- As a leader of one of principle Creative Content hubs, you’ll serve as beacon and guide for the Executive Leadership Team into the burgeoning Bay Area market and the opportunities found within. Provide a clear point of view and corresponding value propositions for companywide initiatives and technological development
- Add to their existing relationships by providing value through expertise and the vison required to create custom client-focused solutions. Seek out and respond to opportunities to grow their business and expand client engagements
- 5+ years proven success as a General Manager of Creative Production, overseeing Marketing Communictions Collateral (print, OOH, signage, digital) and 3D, VFX or Post Production Studio with an annual revenue between $20-$50 million
- 5+ years proven success as a General Manager of Creative Production leading global marketing campaigns
- Primary architect for workflows that service Client Engagement & Project Management, Marketing Communications Collaterla, 3D (Maya, Post Production and Render farms), Retouching and Production Art
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a strong ability to negotiate and influence a wide range of creative, budgetary, and operational stakeholders
- Direct responsibility for meeting revenue and profitability goals
- Working with global resources and a network of San Francisco / Bay Area creative and client servicing talent
- Negotiating contracts - Union Collective Bargaining, Master Service Agreements, lease negotiation and buildout/construction.
- Mentoring and developing teams of creative professionals
- A Master’s Degree in a Creative field or Business is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB