Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- Own and develop marketing strategies with key cloud partners key technology partners to drive sales pipeline, build brand awareness, and continuously optimize developing market opportunities.
- Execute marketing initiatives including joint messaging, content mapping and creation, demand generation, promotions, web presence, paid media, social activations, industry events, and more.
- Collaborate with regional marketers to align key partners into field marketing campaigns, key vertical markets and drive awareness across sales, product, field, and product marketing.
- Produce joint partner content such as case study videos, webinars, roadshow presentations, web content, and more.
- Represent the partner as an advisor both internally and externally.
- Act as the brand ambassador for the partner and maintain a keen eye on creative to ensure brand consistency.
- Regularly meet with key partners to assess program success and leverage developing market opportunities.
- Develop training plans for internal sales and external partner teams to share the joint messaging and solutions.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing for a high tech company.
- 5+ years marketing experience; partner marketing experience with resellers, distributors and system integrators is a major plus.
- A self-starter mentality with experience in a fast-paced, high growth software and/or hardware company and an understanding of how to plan and execute joint go-to-market initiatives.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs, including global and regional campaigns.
- Experience translating campaign results into actionable insights and future optimizations across creative, planning and partner campaigns.
- Experience with marketing events (live and digital), campaigns and creating B2B marketing assets.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on execution and working with cross-functional teams.
- An understanding of how to connect business goals and brand objectives to KPIs.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills; adept at leading executive, regional and internal meetings.
- Working knowledge and/or openness to learn and understand how martech tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, AI technology and other new sources/tools are used to track MQLs, SQLs and campaigns and set key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Great team player, strong influencer, and ability to lead cross-functional groups with an orientation towards execution.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB