Global Omnichannel Marketing Director
Permanent | Job ID #68883 | Posted Last Month
Our client is seeking a Global Omnichannel Marketing Director. This position is based in Baltimore, MD Headquarters - on a hybrid 2-day per week in-office schedule. Relocation provided.
This role will be responsible for creating a seamless, consistent and compelling omni experience across all customer facing channels (marketing, retail, digital, and wholesale), working closely with the GTM team, creative, global retail and the regions. This person will also be responsible for clear communication with the regions to ensure alignment and to optimize impact of global campaigns. This global role will set the framework, guidelines, and write the overarching strategic creative briefs to bring campaigns, content, and experiences to life in an orchestrated, consistent, and efficient way across regions.
The end result is a cohesive, frictionless, and innovative omni consumer experience that drives brand love, engagement and retention, advocacy and LTV.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a seamless, consistent, and compelling omni experience across all customer facing channels/touchpoints, working closely with cross channel partners; Bring GTM and other experiences to life in a way that is impactful to the consumer, makes athletes better and is well-orchestrated across channels
- Set up processes, tools, and streamline/build technology to allow teams to communicate effectively, self-service and move quickly
- Recommend and put in motion digital and retail marketing that ladders back to GTM (ex- bra fit quiz, shoe wall, digital experience in retail)
- Work closely with regional partners to ensure alignment across global and NA, EMEA, and APAC on campaigns, experiences, and content
- With direct reports, bring to life all product and consumer stories/content across channels
- Champion market trends and opportunities, competitive insights and customer mindset hypothesis to shape strategies
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills both in a collaborative office environment and virtually as needed
- Comprehensive understanding of the customer experience digital and retail ecosystems (Wholesale, Ecommerce, Retail stores, and other digital products)
- Results / action-oriented with strong process, work-flow and project management skills
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results
- Organizational agility; developed negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in context of the big picture
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment
- Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Leadership and influencing skills experience leading / influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
- Capable of leading a global team
- Strategic and thoughtful approach to work
- Curious and open to continually learning and improving
Education And / Or Experience
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relocation provided
- Location: Role is located in Baltimore, MD with a 2x day per week in-office schedule
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search