Our client, a multinational beverage company, is looking to add a Global Operations Manager to their team. This position is currently in a hybrid office environment and starts ASAP. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- 5+ years of operations management or equivalent experience.
- Excellent administrative, managerial, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excel and SQL experience are a bonus.
- Able to gather and interpret data and then develop, recommend and implement solutions.
- Deep understanding of product operations and systems while working closely with internal team members across the markets to integrate systems and data to build a product, business, and tracking models.
- Execute individualized, custom, and ad-hoc reporting for stakeholders.
- Update templates and communication tools, Daily Trackers, Brand Dashboards, and Meeting Decks, to provide visibility into performance.
- Explore, analyze and share KPIs and progress with key business partners and the executive team.
- Work closely with operations and finance teams in the markets to develop consumer operations programs.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the implementation of playbooks.
- Manage, Coach, develop a team of Consumer Operations team across the markets.
- Highly collaborative across functions and markets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB