Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for Global Sourcing Specialist to join their team!
Global Sourcing Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Enhancing and developing the capabilities of the procurement and sourcing teams
- Maintaining inventory stock levels, ongoing replenishment purchasing, standard cost analysis, raw material sourcing, manufacturer sourcing and supplier management
- Active supplier management includes development and management of supplier scorecards, ensuring agreements are up to date and relationship management
- Assessment of new suppliers for products, materials and/or manufacturing
- Establishing a robust global sourcing network, diversifying the company’s existing network and optimizing for cost and quality initiatives
- Driving cost reduction across all accounts
- Reducing the cost of sourcing/production of special tools
- Reducing lead time for production of special tools
- Reducing minimum order quantities
Global Sourcing Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in Sourcing or Procurement with solid understanding of basic Strategic Sourcing processes
- Experience in procurement in CPG company, preferably experience sourcing heavy-duty products like tools, hardware, etc.
- Experience with or exposure to supply chain risk mitigation
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB