Onward Search is looking for a Google Analytics Specialist to join our agency client, for an on-call freelance opportunity that starts within two weeks. This position has the opportunity to work remotely.
Google Analytics Specialist responsibilities include:
- QA and implementation of conversion tracking.
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts, views, dashboards, filtering, and goals.
- Taking an initiative to research current methodologies and best practices that result in maximizing both website analytics tracking and reporting
We are seeking a Google Analytics Specialist who meets the following requirements:
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics (certification perferred)
- Google AdWords (certification preferred)
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager
- Experience with QA and implementation of conversion tracking
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.