Our client, a leader in the food industry, is looking for a Graphic Designer on a part time basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
• Lead concepting and execution of all brand creative across channels using inputs from Growth Marketer & Product Manager
• Design print, digital, social and email marketing materials, in addition to any other graphic needs that may arise from events, trade shows, sales meetings etc…
• Test graphics across various media and amend designs based on performance/data
• Collaborate with Growth Marketer to create best in class web / e-commerce experience in creating and optimizing design elements including banners, headers, recipe imagery and icons
• The work schedule for this position is negotiable, but is expected to consist of roughly 15 hours per week.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in Graphic Design or related discipline and 2+ years work experience in a related field.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Proficiency working in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
• Experience working on an ecommerce food business such as meals kits a plus
• Strong writing skills.
• Experience with video editing is a plus.
• Familiarity with UI/UX best practices a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Highly flexible, ability to handle changing directions/priorities roles as business needs evolve
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.