Our client, a boutique, culturally forward advertising agency needs a Graphic Designer/Art Director with advertising agency experience and has developed work targeting multiple different audience segments. This role begins immediately on a remote basis, however, candidates must be in the NYC area.
What you'll be doing:
- Leveraging the current brief, concept traditional and non-traditional (e.g. social/influencer campaign, activations, partnerships, etc.) campaigns.
- Work closely with the Account, Strategy, Production, and Client teams to develop and execute campaign ideas.
- Be hands-on with the nuts & bolts, but be able to move into conceptual thinking at any time.
- Manage and direct production partners to execute the production of creative assets.
- Act as a client-facing representative of the creative team.
- Sell ideas to the agency's Founder/Executive Creative Director and partner on selling to the client team.
- Take ownership of your ideas and stand for the work you believe in.
- Execute Presentation designs for pitches and client presentations.
- Participate in new business meetings and pitch efforts.
- Other tasks may be required.
- 2+ years of Advertising agency campaign concepting and execution for TV/Video and integrated mediums.
- Strategy and concepting for a range of different audiences.
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise.
- Agency experience working on a breadth of non-traditional campaigns (e.g. social/influencer campaigns, activations, partnerships, etc.).
- Portfolio with examples of concepting through execution on an array of campaigns in multicultural spaces.
- An in-depth knowledge of the current cultural climate.
- Have a perspective on how brands can communicate support for Equality and Justice.
- Knowledge or experience in the multi-cultural segments is a must.
- You are a storyteller that is demonstrated through your work.
- Prior brand development experience is required.
- Must have experience presenting within a large group and pitching new ideas.
- You must be able to hold your own alongside big-name agency talent and clients.
- Expert understanding of the digital, social, and new media technologies and platforms.
- Demonstrate your conceptual creativity both in strategy and execution.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite design programs.
- Resume and samples of strategic and creative work.
- You must have your computer for this position.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB