Our client - a fast-growing company located in Miami - is looking to hire an Graphic Designer superstar ASAP for a freelance to possible full-time opportunity.
In this role, you will design creative for packaging including logo and brand ID packages for a variety of exciting consumer productions, in addition to print and web collateral. Additionally, you will assist in designing creative for e-commerce websites.
As an integral part of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the brand identity. This role is perfect for you if you're hands-on, entrepreneurial and a very proactive graphic designer who is as much a solo self-starter as a team player!
- Produce various design elements while following branding guidelines and marketing objectives under direction of Creative Director
- Develop digital graphics including Web banners, Online Ads, Email Templates, Social Media + Blog Post Graphics, Stock Image Search, Image Retouching.
- Knowledge of design techniques and print production process for packaging die lines, brochures, event materials, flyers, postcards, direct mailers
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to take direction and feedback from various sources
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience required
- Minimum of 3+ year(s) of design and print production experience in a professional environment
- High-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Beauty, Fashion Luxury industry is a plus
- Bilingual (written and spoken) is a plus
- Web design (UX knowledge) for eCommerce site on Shopify
- Adobe After Effects
- Portfolio showcasing creative ideas, packaging design and photography with retouching ability
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.