Our client, a mid-sized ad agency in New York City, is looking to hire a true Graphic Designer with 360 advertising experience beginning with a brief freelance trial period. This role starts on-site in NYC as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Executing design work across the full agency portfolio as needed.
- Bringing to life the possibilities for each brand across Digital, Web, TV, Print, Environmental, Collateral, etc.
- Participate in creative presentations both internally and to clients.
- Provide hands-on creative expertise to your team's projects.
- Work into a tight team of Art Directors, ACD's and a Creative Director, however, have ownership of your projects.
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage new media in your creative concepts, keeping clients and the agency at the cutting edge.
- Inspire and rally the interagency team around your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years in an advertising agency, in-house or start-up designing for advertising and interactive work.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design, advertising or creative field.
- Experience with integrated creative development across digital, social, print and video.
- Expert knowledge of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Google Slides and Keynote.
- Must be proficient in Sketch for website and banner work.
- Experience with After Effects, Premier and motion design.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- You are extremely organized and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid portfolio of recent creative work, demonstrating your role in the process and execution.
- You can take direction, work with feedback and think of the greater project as well as the minute details.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.