We’re searching for an experienced Graphic Designer with exceptional creative skills for one of our clients. This will be on site in Rhode Island with the ability to work remote one day a week.
As a designer, your abilities will be put to use translating brand messages and implementing creative ideas that showcase current technologies and design trends. You’ll also contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop ideas for presentations, trade shows and other needs.
- Design abilities in areas ranging from line looks and logos, to typography and basic structural studies
- Turning conceptual ideas into solid designs
- Ability to independently manage projects
- Creative department trafficking skills
- 5+ years of graphic and digital design experience
- Experience with print and digital artwork
- Experience with industry standard design software on a Mac
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio specifically outlining design related to social media and web
Get the most from your design skills. Apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB