Freelance | Job ID #70190 | $28 - $30 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client, a leading company in providing juvenile care products, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team.
This is a 3-6 month, Contract to Hire opportunity.
- Create iconography, logos and informational graphics
- Create brand related presentation assets
- Provide design support for brand photo shoots, digital content development and events
- Work with team to achieve key delivery dates
What You’ll Bring:
- Keen understanding of the basic principles of branding
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to interpret branding assets and apply across multiple platforms, such as: packaging, environmental & digital
- Solid understanding of branding systems and style guides and toolkits with experience in Retail and Trade Merchandising
- Experience creating innovative design solutions for retail merchandising displays, ecommerce and digital platforms a plus
To learn more about this Graphic Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $28 - $30 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search