Freelance | Job ID #70738 | $40 - $45 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a Graphic Designer for a financial services client in the greater Boston area. As a Designer you will be responsible for creating material that communicate ideas and concepts effectively. You will have a keen eye for detail, strong design skills, excellent problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work collaboratively.
This is a 4-6 month contract opportunity working on a hybrid basis (2 days/week in office in Springfield or Boston, MA).
As a Graphic Designer you’ll:
Skills & Experience needed:
- Create designs for digital and print media, including websites, social media graphics, brochures, flyers, ads, and other marketing material ensuring they are consistent with brand guidelines and meet project specifications
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Account Managers and other team members to understand project requirements and develop creative solutions delivered on time
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques to ensure that the company’s designs remain fresh, innovative, and competitive
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring that deadlines are met
- Perform complex creative concept development through brainstorming and idea generation.
- Present and sell ideas to high profile clients
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Fine Arts or related design focus
- 5+ years of professional experience creating branded communications (Print and digital) under aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with HTML/CSS and web design is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to continually evolve and elevate the aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction, especially in the digital landscape
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring visual design and digital trends, as well as emerging technology and usability trends
- Strong attention to detail
- A portfolio showcasing design work across various media
- Work to grow integrated digital strategy
- Ensure design/brand consistency and quality across multiple channels
- Familiar with a wide variety of media and presentation techniques.
- Understand and visually interpret complex business concepts to develop innovative, creative, and results-oriented marketing deliverables
To learn more about this Graphic Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.