This is a high profile Powerpoint Graphic Design role with a well known Boston-based financial services powerhouse organization.
In this role, PowerPoint skills are a must! Design skills needed within Powerpoint are required and necessary and a familiarity with the entire Adobe creative suite is also required.
Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with clients and stakeholders is a must as this is an interactive role with folks in the business.
This role sits within the Marketing Function supporting the firm. You will be a part of a team of 2-3 PowerPoint specialist reporting to the head of design. You will be interacting with the design team and business leads firm-wide.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working on converting existing Powerpoint presentations and interacting with content leads.
- You will receive a quick training but will need to be able to jump right into this role. It will be learn as you go as well- self learning and a roll up your sleeves attitude is required.
- You will act as a member of the creative services team responsible for the design and output of all high profile, quick turn presentations that come through the Creative Services department.
- You will provide firm-wide Powerpoint support during the roll-out of the new Powerpoint template within the organization.
- You will act as a Powerpoint help desk – responsible for Q&A, training, review and react direction, design and production support, quality control, liaison to offshore team.
- Manage the execution of templated-branded communications; ensuring consistency, accuracy, timely delivery in a manner that is within the branded visual language and communication guidelines.
- Responsible for implementation of design standards on production projects as specified by the Visual/Brand guidelines/templates and the Production Design Manager and Creative Director.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and efficient job production within the group and communicating any deliverable delays to Manager and appropriate team members.
- Good interpretation of design principles and verbal direction and elements such as graphics, photography, balance, typography, and color.
- Able to work on multiple projects and to prioritize work.
- Coordination with Production Designer Manager, Print Production and Traffic, and all other team members.
- Managing project schedules, deadlines & deliverables in coordination with Traffic.
- Adhering to all design/studio protocols, proper file structure, file naming, creative workflow, project close-outs, standards for releasing projects, etc.
- 7-10 years specialized experience is preferred.
Apply today to be considered!