Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer to be responsible for creating, maintaining visual assets and editorial marketing designs. The ideal candidate is creative, efficient, has extremely strong graphic design and branding skills and experience working in digital publishing. Working with the editorial, social and design teams you’ll play an instrumental role in creating online assets to support online activations. Extensive knowledge of video games is a plus.
- Collaborate closely with the editorial, design, marketing, and social media teams to create visually impacting online designs.
- Design visual assets, including editorial illustrations, photo treatments, infographics, creating stock assets and social media graphics.
- Create custom ways to present editorial content.
- Production skills including graphics optimization and asset management.
- Create compelling and visually differentiated custom franchise branding.
- Develop and maintain design standards for editorial content design across web, social and distributed platforms.
- Creating still stock images off of video content.
- Real-time support for Social media activations (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter posts).
- Creating online graphics and asset creations for large video game events.
What you will bring
- You know the capabilities and limitations of digital platforms.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Possess an impressive portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout.
- You work well under deadline and thrive in a busy, often quickly-changing environment of breaking gaming news.
- You have exceptional graphic design skills, including color, typography, and layout.
- You have 2-5 years of digital publishing design
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- You have experience working in an editorial environment and have collaborated with content producers.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- You are a multi-tasker with the ability to juggle various projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of video games is a huge plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Senior Product Designer for a long term contract role. Our product designers work hands-on to deliver experiences through ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and testing. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll help our customers live better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You’ll apply your expertise in interactive design, visual design, and prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex e-commerce challenges. You’ll provide a product with recommendations and make design decisio
Overview: SquareTrade, an Allstate company, is looking for a Remote Illustrator to help with illustrations/infographics for a project that is expected to take around 60 hours to complete. Experience: Illustration and design experience Experience designing infographics Proven ability to work remotely A portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, and polish A keen eye for typography, layout, and color as well as a modern, clean aesthetic Mastery of design tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Maintains knowledge of design trends and techniques Apply n
Our client is international, a creative communications agency has an opening for Senior Designer in SF. This person should have experience in brand identity + campaigns. You must have a keen eye for typography and other brand elements. This person will report into the Creative Director. Responsibilities: Projects include: brand identity, time-based media, annual reports, info-graphics, integrated campaigns, development digital elements Comfortable working with other disciplines (print, digital, experimental, film, motion) Experience: Must have a refined aesthetic
Onward Search has an immediate need for a UX Design professional with experience and knowledge in designing for emails and CRM. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to design simple, engaging and meaningful interfaces. He/she would understand design principles and trends and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Currently, our client seeking this candidate for a 3-month extendable project working out of San Francisco, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more. Your day to day will consist of various design-related activities:
Overview: Onward Search has a great opportunity for a Sr. Brand Designer at a top advertising agency in San Francisco. The work will focus on logo explorations, brand evolution, and layout for social and other digital campaigns for their Intel account. Responsibilities: Work on projects that spread across social, digital, video storytelling, movement building, brand identity, and interactive projects for screens, devices, and space. Synthesize stories of our work at every phase of the process and create compelling ways to tell those stories in a variety of mediums.
Our client, is a stealth-mode FinTech start-up that seeks to automate the paperwork associated with home improvements, is seeking a UX Designer to join their growing Product team! The UX Designer will report directly to the Head of Product/Design and will have a great opportunity to make impact at the early stages of a well-funded startup staged for growth! This role offers amazing flexibility: you have the ability to work remotely the majority of the week, only going into their office in San Mateo Tuesdays and Thursdays. Their team is focused on bringing peace of mind to homeowner renov
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.