Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer to be responsible for creating, maintaining visual assets and editorial marketing designs. The ideal candidate is creative, efficient, has extremely strong graphic design and branding skills and experience working in digital publishing. Working with the editorial, social and design teams you’ll play an instrumental role in creating online assets to support online activations. Extensive knowledge of video games is a plus.
- Collaborate closely with the editorial, design, marketing, and social media teams to create visually impacting online designs.
- Design visual assets, including editorial illustrations, photo treatments, infographics, creating stock assets and social media graphics.
- Create custom ways to present editorial content.
- Production skills including graphics optimization and asset management.
- Create compelling and visually differentiated custom franchise branding.
- Develop and maintain design standards for editorial content design across web, social and distributed platforms.
- Creating still stock images off of video content.
- Real-time support for Social media activations (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter posts).
- Creating online graphics and asset creations for large video game events.
What you will bring
- You know the capabilities and limitations of digital platforms.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Possess an impressive portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout.
- You work well under deadline and thrive in a busy, often quickly-changing environment of breaking gaming news.
- You have exceptional graphic design skills, including color, typography, and layout.
- You have 2-5 years of digital publishing design
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- You have experience working in an editorial environment and have collaborated with content producers.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- You are a multi-tasker with the ability to juggle various projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of video games is a huge plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V