Our client, a leading consumer products company, is seeking a Graphic Designer for a 3-4 month contract that could extend.
This person will work with the Global Brand team on the following:
- Collaborating with designers, vendors, producers and marketing partners on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of current, and future trends in typography, art, pop culture and graphic design.
- Prioritizing multiple projects at any given time.
- Have the ability to give art direction to creative resources outside the company.
- Attend project kick-offs and present work to cross-functional partners for alignment and/or feedback
- Prepare necessary work and projects to be presented at weekly creative review with Director.
- Contribute to development of big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including toolkit/guide creation, social media, digital advertising, trade show environments and retail merchandising.
- Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment.
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, typography, youth trends and photography (3+ years of experience)
- Excellent computer skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (After Effects is a plus!)
- Tapped in to global youth-oriented design and marketing campaigns
- Knowledge/experience in digital, web, and UI/UX design a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.