Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Graphic Designer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design of marketing projects which encompass; sales enablement tools, campaign/communication deliverables, marketing deliverables which include direct mail, email, landing page, social, digital, onsite event materials such as flyers, and print assets. This role is supported by external creative agencies and will be responsible for developing processes of efficiencies in design work-flow to best benefit the significant extent of necessary design requirements.
- Operational Business Experience – the incumbent will develop a keen understanding of the Marketing strategies and key offerings to contribute valuable customer insights, competitor intelligence and evaluate marketing solutions for recommendation. He/she will do this by:
- Gain a deep understanding of target customers, and build a strong capability to translate their wants and needs to drive compelling communications
- Help Co-create with Customer Solutions to drive a keen focus on tackling key business challenges and meeting business objectives
- Collaboration and Influence – the incumbent will work closely with various business and marketing support teams and numerous peers to help define, deliver and execute the business strategy. He / she will do this in many cases via virtual teams in a highly-matrixed environment. He / she will succeed by:
- Building strong working relationships with numerous people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate a deep subject-matter and disciplinary competency
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.