Onward Search is looking for a Mid-level designer that will support our internal creative team and is a problem solver and conceptual thinker.
The candidate must have design experience in the retail space and must be efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Working print experience is a plus. This candidate must be organized and a team player, working both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design/creative field
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must understanding both print and digital design
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Must show examples of work/portfolio
- Experience in retail or marketing environment
- Print production and/or prepress experience is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.