Onward Search is hiring a Graphic Designer / Production Artist for our client just South of Charlotte, in Ft. Mill SC for a 2-3 month project!
The client is a national brand!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to work in-house creating engaging, impactful designs that are strategic and assist in advancing our client's marketing goals. This role will be responsible for concepts into drawings and production for everything from print collateral to advertising, event materials, corporate presentations, digital content, and more. The ideal candidate is creative, passionate about design, has a sharp eye for detail, and values strategic thinking.
- Under the supervision of the Creative Services Manager, develop visuals for print and digital channels
- Work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, including concept development, layout, mockups, photo retouching and preparing files for print
- Adhere to all brand guidelines
- Prepare rough drafts to present to appropriate internal stakeholders, obtain feedback, and adjust to gain full approval
- Keep up-to-date on design trends, visual styles, art, and technological advances
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related on-the-job skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong detail orientation and project management skills
- The healthy visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images and interactivity impact design
- Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards
- Works independently; may instruct or coach other professionals
- Can multi-task; managing multiple projects and complex workflows simultaneously
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign* and Microsoft Office
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
2+ years minimum in an agency or corporate design experience.
If you are in South Charlotte, NC or able to be on-site at offices in Ft, Mill, SC, please apply with your resume AND portfolio!
Does this sound like you! Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.