Our client, a fitness company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work as Graphic Design lead and point person for Jr. Graphic Designer (under the guidance of Marketing Manager).
- Designing print assets to be used in gyms such as window clings, promotional materials, brochures, etc...
- Designing digital assets such as websites, landing pages, emails, social media content, banner ads, and more.
- Performing production work as needed to adapt existing print designs to accommodate the new gym's layout.
- Updating marketing materials to reflect the geographies in which they'll be used for.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3-4 year' professional experience in Graphic Design.
- BA in Graphic Design.
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent MS office skills, specifically Outlook and Word.
- Strong attention to detail; systematic and thorough approach to problem-solving, excellent time management skills.
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.