Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer for a premier Beauty client. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts that inspire and captivate the consumer while creating a consistent brand representation. This role will be responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts across the design & marketing teams.
- Collaborate with Art Director, Project Managers, Copywriters, Motion Graphic Artist, Stylist.
- Build upon the current design of the materials while adhering to the Client's brand standards.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and work on layouts ready for print
- Follow through with the production of all imagery by collaborating with stylist and staff photographers
- Develop consistent visual voice across all materials
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably with a fashion company or creative agency
- Strong Photoshop and InDesign skills; working knowledge of other current design applications
- Interested in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.