Our client is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era, is seeking a Graphic Designer with 3+ years of experience. The role can be done nearly 100% remote, you may just need to go into their office in San Jose, CA once or twice for meetings.
This person will assist the Creative Services team, which is part of the Marketing department. The team is responsible for executing in-house graphic design & production projects requested by the companies global marketing team, receiving creative requests from teams across the US, EMEA and APAC regions. With the core mission to spread the companies brand awareness, the Creative Service team is tasked with: Visual and UI/UX design for web pages and production of the graphic assets for the Development team, creating digital banner ads, iconography, and marketing infographics, marketing collateral (in print and digital formats), presentation decks and graphics, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- This person will be helping the team create branded assets for production across multiple media, print and digital using Adobe CC and Microsoft Office software. This person will be responsible to assure that deliverable files adhere to all appropriate specifications (for print and on-screen).
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in Graphic Design at a design studio, development studio, an advertising agency, or client organization (or comparable professional experience).
- Proficient skills using core Adobe CC applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign). Knowledge of animation/video applications a plus (After Effects and Adobe Animate).
- Experience using Microsoft Powerpoint, creating presentations or assets to be used for presentations.
- Ambition to continually extend and develop the graphic consistency of our brand
- A keen eye for detail.
- Experience creating branded assets for production across multiple media, print and digital.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.