Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Graphic Designer. He/she will support the internal creative team and be a problem solver and conceptual thinker. This role is responsible for creating design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through our omnichannel. He/she will work both independently and in collaboration with producers, copywriters, art directors, and sr. designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects.
• Self Manages and prioritizes projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
• Designs graphics solutions for projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via an online proofing system
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
• BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• At least 3 years of professional experience in the design/creative field
• Must show examples of work/portfolio
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must understanding both print and digital design
• Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
Apply now to learn more today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a software company located in Newark, CA is looking to hire an Art Director to join their team for a 3+ month assignment onsite, 40 hrs/wk. This person will lead the visual storytelling responsibility in creating original, culturally vibrant, brand engagement: from top level campaign concepts, to paid media advertising, and everything in between. As a creative leader, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the visual expression of the brand. You will live and breathe art direction, pop culture, and the latest trends in advertising and technology. RESPONSIBILITIES, S
Our client, an edtech company, is looking for an Interactive Designer (B2B/SaaS) to join their team for a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk in Mountain View, CA. *This role can be 100% remote if you're located outside of the SF Bay Area. As the Interactive Designer you will be primarily responsible for helping improve the experience on the company’s website. You will have influence over all aspects of the customer experience across all product touchpoints. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Design visually compelling, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight our
As a mid-level production artist, you’re an expert at production and love to bring both digital and print projects to life with enthusiasm and precision. You are a creative problem solver and have an eagle-eye for the details. With each project, you look for opportunities to deliver with excellence, automate workflows and even learn new skills if that’s what it takes to ensure that our team is delivering the best work possible. This role requires a strong foundation in design, the drive to carry out a creative vision and the laser-focus to add the right amount of finesse to every asset.
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.