Onward Search has a brand-new opportunity with one of our biggest clients. The opportunity is for a freelance Graphic Designer that can start immediately at our client’s office in New York. Our client is looking for an individual with impeccable vector graphic skills, and drive for innovation yet the ability to maintaining the quality and integrity of our client’s brand. If you are interested, apply for this great opportunity right now!
- Lead the production and in-house design staff in addition to outside vendors during the execution of projects.
- Create designs in CAD using 3D modeling programs (ex. SolidWorks).
- Prepare models and presentation materials for internal meetings.
- Supervise all stages of projects to make sure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Director of Global Package Design to deliver good quality design, support, and execution of primary as well as secondary packaging for products that include Sun and Body, Makeup, and Skin Care.
- Present design proposals, aid in the progress of concepts and execute final artwork for all products and packaging (makeup, skincare, etc.).
- Partner up with the Corporate Package Development team as well as the Engineering team to tackle resolutions on issues such as performance, color, function, manufacturability, finish, and material.
- Make sure all resolutions are within a time frame and budget.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to come up with positive outcomes on total user experience and product application.
- Actively take part in meetings and other discussions as necessary to acquire approval and alignment from senior management.
- Take part in development sessions with the internal marketing department and examine objectives and strategies in regard to upcoming product launches.
- Bachelor of Industrial Design (Graphic Design degree can be taken into consideration).
- Must have at least 4 years of design experience.
- Experience must include conceptualization, art direction, production, packaging/product design, and computer skills.
- Strong portfolio depicting previous experience.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Beauty background is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize work in a stressful environment with tight deadlines and little to none supervision without risking the overall quality of work.
- Impeccable collaboration skills and teamwork experience.
- Proven presentation skills.
- A self-starter that is flexible and creative.
- Good eye for detail with high-quality standards and great interpersonal skills.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB