Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team onsite in Long Beach fulltime!
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Concepting, presenting and executing design solutions for client's digital, environmental and print collateral (under the guidance of Art Director).
- Laying out brochures, one-sheets, window clings and other sales aids to be used for various client promotional materials.
- Versioning designs and creating original designs to be used for social media posts.
- Performing production work, ensuring all designs are ready for printing (deliverables can range from business cards/branding packages to window clings).
- Partnering fluidly with Marketing, Design and Account teams; ensuring designs meet/exceed client expectations.
- Partnering with copy counterparts as needed to incorporate their approved copy into your designs.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years of professional design experience.
- Strong technical skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience in various graphic applications (logo/branding, print, environmental graphics, web, social media).
- Experience with branding and concepting.
- Ability to work independently or in a group and with guidance from senior team members.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize deliverables based on established deadlines.
- Ability to work onsite in Long Beach.
Does this sound like you, then apply today to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.