Our client is looking to add a Graphic Designer immediately to staff. In this role you will be responsible for developing concepts, layouts and designs for desktop and mobile websites, email campaigns, and other digital projects such as banner ads and social media that will increase both in-store and online traffic and sales. In conjunction with other creative departments, you will initiate layout, select colors, artwork, photography, font treatment and other visual elements for the design.
What you will be doing:
- Create solutions for company brand marketing team that reinforces brand platform and message
- Produce high quality visual and interactive mobile, web, social and event experiences
- Work from agreed upon creative briefs with copywriter, creative director and/or project teams to develop and execute concepts for major financial products and marketing initiatives
- Partner with creative and marketing teams to deliver creative solutions that maintains the best possible user experience strategy while completing on time.
- Understand the competitive landscape, customer feedback, metrics to create user-centered designs
- Create visual designs across a wide range of assets (including landing pages, web and mobile interfaces, social tiles, etc) that push the brand, evolve guidelines and engage consumers
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or equivalent
- 5+ years design experience
- Excellent creative online portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver, Flash, Rich Media, and other related tools
- Ability to quickly absorb, express and expand upon brand and graphic standards
- Create, iterate and continually deliver design in a clean, concise, intuitive way that maintains brand standards
- Display rock solid graphic design skills with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color and pixel-level attention to detail
- Understanding the fundamentals, current challenges and future trends of the making skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrive to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- A versatile, team player with a positive attitude
Apply today and include your portfolio to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.