Onward Search is looking for a Graphic Designer to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry in Miami, FL! This is a 3-month contract to perm opportunity with a “culture driven first” team!
Scope and Scale:
- This is a W2 contract role expected to last for 3-months before converting to a permanent position.
- The work must be completed onsite at the client offices in Miami and 40 hours/week are expected.
- Remote candidates will NOT be considered.
- Devise and pitch creative concepts that align with overall brand objectives, answer the strategic needs of the initiative, and further the internal client’s business goals. Provide multiple creative options for each request.
- Concept and create cohesive advertising campaigns and related marketing collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), promotional flyers, print ads, direct mail, web banners and emails, tradeshow graphics, signage, brochures, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Drive and implement creative solutions for larger campaigns and day-to-day needs, by collaborating closely with client partners and fellow creatives, or independently as needed to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand’s overall annual and long-term objectives while fostering an up-to-date and ever-evolving knowledge of each internal client’s area of business, and related business goals.
- Revise creative as needed. Review final material for quality and accuracy and prep files for print and digital release.
- Collaborate with a copywriter to ensure the design and copy complement the marketing piece and reinforce the business objective.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of creative by adhering to quality assurance standards for personal review of work, as well as department protocol for internal work review.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of established brand guidelines and ensure all work is within guidelines or contributing to the evolution of the brand. Stay current on design trends in the travel and service industries.
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables. Portfolio of work samples required, including print and real-world applications
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential
- Must have a thorough understanding of prepress and print production
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge of Mac applications including Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop are required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with FileMaker is a plus.
Does this sound like you, then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.