Our client, a beauty brand, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team fulltime!
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Partnering with Sr. Graphic Designer and Creative Director/Founder to create a strong visual presence across all channels.
- Understanding brand ethos and contributing to that foundation through your designs.
- Designing assets to be used for in-store graphics, creative layouts, email blasts, and marketing/education pieces.
- Mocking-up print packaging from concept to completion, apply artwork to cosmetic components for all new and active SKU's.
- Retouching photos (shade swaps, simulating mockups of products, color correcting, makeup correction, etc…)
Apply today to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.