Our client, a leading consumer products company with an in-house agency, is seeking a temp Graphic Designer for their global marketing team. This is a 3-month assignment that could extend, eligible for benefits through Onward Search.
We’re looking for a stellar candidate branding and design chops, digital experience, and exceptional Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign abilities. This person should be highly conceptual, overflowing with ideas, and capable of designing across multiple mediums including print, experiential, TV, web, social, apps and games.
- Effectively translate the brand’s signature style into successful, strategic, engaging advertising and design
- Concept big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including advertising, print, broadcast, licensing, tool kit/guide creation, trade show environments, merchandising, catalogs, interiors, retail and social
- Design work that is on-brand, compelling and synergistic with the current campaign
- Prepare and present creative vision, concepts and design to multiple stakeholder types
- Develop and manage additional external resources on as needed basis
- Collaborate with team in a positive and productive manner including partnering with copywriters, producers, marketing partners and fellow designers
- Build relationships with global contacts and assist/advise them as needed
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through to production
- Work on multiple projects at once with ease
- Tenacious and full of strategic, cutting edge ideas and design
- Filled with a sense of genuine fascination for concept and design
- Strong designer capable of translating the brand into any medium
- A strong presenter who can engage a room
- Aways want to improve the work
- Good sense of humor
- Self-motivated and nimble
- Proactive and seek out rather than waiting for things to come to you
- Multi-dimensional and always learning
- Applicable knowledge of a social event and going on
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Positive, solution-oriented and flexible
- Inspire others with your overall love for creative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Design or similar field
- A portfolio demonstrating solid experience in graphic design and art direction
- At least 5-8 years’ experience within a corporate or agency environment as an art director or designer
- Computer proficiency; extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Experience presenting work internally and to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation
- Writing skills a bonus
- Illustration skills a double bonus
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.