Our client, a skincare company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team onsite for an ongoing, contract-role.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing recurring assets such as emails, social media posts, banner ads, landing pages, sales aids and more.
- Fulfilling design requests from a variety of different departments across the organization as well as external brand partners.
- Partnering with international teams to prepare translated brand assets for print and web.
- Retouching photography for use in your designs.
- Ensuring adherence to strict brand guidelines throughout all designs.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional Graphic Design experience.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or related field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to execute design projects from conceptual stage through to final product.
- Ability to effectively communicate throughout entire design process and work cross functionally across various teams/departments.
- Innate eye for design with strengths in visual hierarchy and typography.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ability to retouch photography.
- Ability to shoot product photography/content for social posts strongly preferred!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.