Our client, an action sports company, is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join their team onsite for an ongoing freelance basis.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating design concepts for all media relating to brand including catalogues, consumer flyers, print ads, digital collateral / ads, video advertising, packaging, website graphics, and P.O.P.
- Taking designs from concept through execution, ensuring that all submitted designs are production ready.
- Resizing existing assets to be used for various applications.
- Presenting all visual branding concepts to directors, brand managers, and pertinent brand group.
- Assisting the Creative Director in the creation of visual design branding briefs/booklets for all departments.
- Collaborating in any necessary photo shoots and assisting in providing direction to photographers.
- Preparing and coordinating print projects with printers to ensure all printing details are understood, most cost-efficient methods have been considered, and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all design assets, meeting all established deadlines.
- Position breakdown: 60% graphic design / 40% production.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient with MS Office (Specifically Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision as well as on collaborative team projects.
- Action sports experience not required, but a passion for the industry is preferred.
- Ability to jump into a brand and quickly learn/follow style guides.
- Integrated portfolio showcasing digital, print and production deliverables.
Does this sound like you? Apply todays!!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.