Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a client in the San Bruno, CA area. This opportunity is for a Graphic Designer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. Our client is looking for a candidate with strong problem-solving skills and someone who is a conceptual thinker. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Create design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through the omni-channel
- Collaborate with producers, copywriters, art directors, and designers to ensure consistency in quality of work
- Self Manage and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
- Designs graphic solutions for brand’s projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
- Follow established style guides
- Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes, and design modifications
- Maintain brand standards by carrying through design concepts on new assets, support outgoing updated, maintenance, and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns
- Create omni-channel assets
- BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design/creative field
- Must show examples of work/portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must understanding both print and digital design
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
- Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
- Experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- Print production and/or prepress experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.