Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a Graphic Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL. In this role, you will provide design consultation, participate in internal client meetings and strategy sessions, ideating powerful concepts and offer creative, comprehensive design solutions and layouts for interactive and print deliverables. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
- Articulate ideas and offer visual design solutions based on internal client business needs and strategies
- Provide art direction on your projects and an aptitude for continuously exploring digital platforms to provide innovative solutions
- Persuade the business partners to follow your creative vision resulting in dynamic designs
- Project manage and oversee complex design projects from concept through production, and keep on track with the budget and ensure deadlines are met
- Effectively use typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for legibility and functionality for print, digital and mobile device viewing
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web Design or related discipline
- Must have at least 8 years of creative design experience including digital, experiential, environmental, responsive, or UX/UI user experience design
- Excellent, creative, digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Strategic designer/thinker with an innovative mindset and well-developed consultative skills
- Motivated to understand emerging technologies and a passion for knowledge, learning and sharing innovative ideas
- Demonstrates superior knowledge in the construction of files utilizing master pages and style sheets to complete assignments
- Knowledge in Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Advanced technical understanding of digital media and print design, both in-house and with external vendors
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teaming and organizational skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to persuade our business partners to follow your creative vision resulting in dynamic designs based on the appropriate solution, time and budget requirements
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB