Our client, a Consumer Products Company, is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist to join the marketing design team.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for working on both print and digital media taking direction from ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- 2-5 years of design and production experience, preferably in the entertainment
- Strong design aesthetic that complements and elevates our brands.
- Able to offer unique design solutions to a wide range of projects.
- The ideal candidate would be very organized, able to prioritize his/her workload, and skilled at collaboration with team members
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Team player collaborating with several designers and art directors at any given time
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work quickly, have a strong ability to process creative feedback, and enjoy collaborating with a small team.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB