Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big financial client in Chicago, IL. This opportunity is for a Graphic Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. Our client is looking for an energetic creative graphic designer who is excited about joining a fast-paced B2B marketing organization. If you have solid experience with the development and design of campaigns and programs including digital content, experiential event, and sales collateral material then keep reading and apply today!
- Create engaging and on-brand PowerPoint presentations and other digital graphics
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and create effective marketing collateral
- Partner with the digital team on the creation of graphics for website and video platforms
- Produce a variety of marketing collateral using approved brand templates as well as original concepts following CB brand guidelines
- Uphold and follow style guidelines
- Proofreading of own materials
- Organize and maintain creative assets, including logos, image library, working files and more
- Coordinate print production with print purchasing resources
- Maintain relationships with external design consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts preferred
- Corporate or agency background preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of Graphic Design and PowerPoint presentation design experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases presentation design skills (i.e.: dynamic charts, diagrams, clean design aesthetic)
- Strong project management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication/creative presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and can review his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe CC, After Effects, and Acrobat Pro as well as Mac and PC Platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB