Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big financial client in Plano, TX. This opportunity is for a Graphic Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. Our client is looking for an energetic creative graphic designer who is excited about joining a fast-paced organization. If you have solid experience with the development and design of campaigns and programs including digital content, experiential event, and sales collateral material then keep reading and apply today!
- Research topics, gather information and consult with subject matter experts to clarify details and develop custom presentations, as needed.
- Partner with sales teams to analyze the needs of the client and leverage existing pre-approved content or develop new content to tell a compelling story that strategically aligns our capabilities with the Merchant’s needs.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Merchant Services product suite to provide appropriate recommendations for each presentation. Translate technical information into a language understood by all levels of clients.
- Lead discovery calls and project manage multiple presentations simultaneously ensuring all stakeholders actively participate and meet critical deadlines.
- Deliver client surveys to key stakeholders upon presentation completion, achieve satisfactory results, celebrate wins and act on opportunities identified.
- Periodically conduct postmortems to identify opportunities for improvement to our product and process and where necessary, share learnings with the team.
- Collaborate with peers across Presentation and Proposal teams to support presentation development efforts, share best practices, and increase team efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts preferred
- Corporate or agency background preferred
- Must have at least 4 years of Graphic Design and PowerPoint presentation design experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases presentation design skills (i.e.: dynamic charts, diagrams, clean design aesthetic)
- Strong project management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication/creative presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and can review his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe CC, After Effects, and Acrobat Pro as well as Mac and PC Platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB